Drake and Future are being sued for $25 million

Drake and Future are being sued for $25 million 

Posted: 10:36 am Monday, August 14th, 2017

By tysheeks

Drake and Future are being sued for $25 million by a woman.

The woman is claiming to have been raped  at their show last year.

Allegedly the man who raped the woman was affiliated with the venue.

Via TMZ:

The woman says she attended the duo’s show at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville last August.  The woman claims she was approached by a man associated with Bridgestone Arena who told her he’d take her backstage to meet Drake and Future.

The woman says she followed the man — identified as Leavy Johnson — who then allegedly violently attacked her, causing severe physical and psychological injury. According to The Tennessean, Johnson has since been arrested and charged with rape and is awaiting trial.

Johnson had outstanding warrants for assault at the time of the alleged attack. She says Drake, Future, the arena and multiple others should have known that employing Johnson had the potential to cause a dangerous situation for others.

We’ve reached out to Drake, Future and the arena … so far, no word back.